SPINEWAY :Joseph Brigneaud nominated to Spineway's Board of Directors
Press release Ecully, 7 November 2017
Joseph Brigneaud nominated to
Spineway's Board of Directors
The Board of Directors of Spineway, specialist in surgical implants and instruments for treating disorders of the spinal column (spine), has co-opted Mr. Joseph Brigneaud as an independent Board member.
Joseph Brigneaud, a partner at MAELO Capital - a private-equity investment firm, has over 15 years' experience in supporting and financing companies. Having opened and headed Euronext's regional office in Lyon for three years, he has considerable expertise in listed SMEs and mid-cap companies.
As from 23 October 2017, the composition of Spineway's Board of Directors is as follows:
Stéphane Le Roux , Chairman of the Board - Chairman and CEO of Spineway.
- Philippe Laurito , Board member - Managing Director of Spineway, President of Spineway USA, Inc.
- Bérangère Boggio, Independent Board member - Director of Legal Affairs and HR at MEDAC since 2013 after seven years with the MYLAN pharmaceutical group.
- Joseph Brigneaud , Independent Board member.
Stéphane Le Roux, Chairman and CEO of Spineway, said, "We are thrilled to welcome Joseph Brigneaud as a member of our Board of Directors. His perfect understanding of the stock markets and his expertise in growing SMEs will help us increase our development and successfully pursue our geographic expansion."
SPINEWAY IS ELIGIBLE FOR THE PEA-PME
SPINEWAY will be attending the SFAF Mid-Caps conference on 14 November 2017
This press release is entered into in both English and French languages. In case of discrepancies, French language shall prevail.
David Siegrist - Finance Director
+33 (0)4 72 77 01 52
Jérôme Gacoin / Solène Kennis
+33 (0)1 75 77 54 68
The issuer of this announcement warrants that they are solely responsible for the content, accuracy and originality of the information contained therein.
Source: SPINEWAY via GlobeNewswire
Upcoming Life Sciences Events
- June 2018
- Boston: World Preclinical Congress
- Basel: Biotech Outsourcing Strategies 2018
- London: BREXIT: What does it mean for the Life Sciences